Please note that every deadline is until 23:59 (CEST) of the same day.
|15 March - 30 June 2023||
Call for Abstract(s)
15 March - 24 August 2023
Call for Clinical Case(s)
|20 July - 24 August 2023||
Call for Late-Breaking science
Abstract/Clinical case body
- The abstract must be submitted in English only;
- The text should not exceed 300 words (excluding abstract title and authors);
- The text of the abstract should briefly state:
- Purpose (indicate the purpose of the study or the hypothesis that was tested);
- Methods (include the setting for the study, the subjects, the diagnosis or intervention and the type of statistical analysis; if references are needed, they should be given in the text);
- Results (present as clearly as possible the outcome of the study and statistical significance if appropriate);
- Conclusion (briefly discuss the data and emphasize the significance of the results).
Graphics and tables
A maximum of 2 graphics and 2 tables can be uploaded or included in the abstract.
These will not add to the word count.
- Straight encore submissions without new data will not be accepted;
- Encores with additional new data will be considered.
Registration to the Conference
Registration must be completed at the latest 10 days upon confirmation that the abstract has been accepted as an oral or ePoster presentation.
People first language
We strongly encourage anyone who submits an abstract or clinical case to use people first language.
Should you have any questions, please contact:
EACS Conference Secretariat
c/o K.I.T. Group GmbH
Association & Conference Management
Tel: +49 30 246 03-408
Preparing your abstract?
Visit the EACS Resource Libary, your knowledge hub, and access on-demand webinars, past conference videos, slides to enhance your work.